Saturday, March 3, 2007

Links

I've added a blogroll with some links I like to read. I'm leaving off the most political, as this blog is more of a personal journal than a place to rant 'n' rave. Although I probably will rant and rave at times. Can't help myself.

Update 3/7: I've added a couple more links.

Pharyngula and Living the Scientific Life are on Scienceblogs, but I like them enough to bookmark separately. Pharyngula does a great job of describing science for the non-scientist, and has lots of anti-ID rants and updates for followers of that issue. Living the Scientific Life posts beautiful pictures as well as commentary.

World o' Crap is one of the funniest political/cultural satire sites, regularly mocking obscure wingnuts as well as the usual suspects.

All about Birds is a terrific bird guide by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology; it includes audio of bird songs, which is a very useful feature.

Ball of Wax is a general commentary on life by the author of Local Eats, and has interesting links, especially photos.

Creek Running North has environmental and cultural commentary, as well as some of the best writing you will ever read. Chris knows how to reach your heart through your brain.

No comments: